Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Little Dancer

Bella started dance again last weekend. We have moved to a new dance studio and I'm really looking forward to it. She loves dance (whether she wants to or not ;) ) and she was really excited to start it up again.

Recently, we have been having "dance parties" at our house and they are very ENTERTAINING! One of my first posts has an example of the kind of dancing Bella exhibits. She really puts it out there, to put it mildly! I haven't caught one on film yet, but I'll have to soon. Basically, she requests her favorite "pop hits" from the music section of ON DEMAND and Bella and Marshall break it down in the living room. It's hysterical! Actually, Marshall is a pretty good break-dancer for a 1 year old.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've gotta work on getting that on video!