Thursday, September 4, 2008

St. Monica Pre-K

Bella had her first day of school on Tuesday. She started a new school and we are so excited about it. Her teachers are SO NICE! She just loves it! After the second day I asked her what the best thing about school was and she said "Everything! I love my new school and I love my new friends!" That made me so happy to know she felt that way. I was also very proud of her, that same day one of her teachers came to me and said that Bella was so friendly and would see the kids that were a little scared and would go to them and make them feel better. WOW!


One more little story:
Yesterday after school I asked Bella to get off of the computer because I needed to check my e-mails (imagine that, an adult using their own laptop). Well she was not too happy about it. She marched upstairs and shut her door. After a few minutes and much silence, I became worried (I do this often after the hair-cutting incident). I called for her and she came to the stairs very "put-out" and said "Mom, I'm just in my room saying my prayers!". Wow, I never imagined Catholic school would have paid off that quickly!

No comments: