Monday, October 27, 2008

Cheetah Girls!!!

Last Monday night I took Bella to the Cheetah Girls concert. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! The following pictures are horrible. I apologize. I only had my camera phone (which isn't that great) and I was jumping around like a little girl, and a steady shot was out of the question.
So this was a total last minute thing. I bought the tickets the night before the concert, but they were good seats (center, floor, in front of the sound booth). Well they turned out to be spectacular seats. In the middle of the show they secretly turned the sound booth into a stage and the Cheetah Girls were within 3 feet of our seats. I was going crazy!! Bella was in shock!! Then when they finished performing there, they walked down the aisle and we were face-to-face with them. I am so scared to think of what those poor girls saw when I was screaming like a crazy teenager at them. It was so fun!!!

Here is Bella before the concert. She was so cute. They had music playing and she was shaking her shoulders in her seat. So I told her it was OK to stand up and dance at a concert. She immediately jumped at the opportunity, she was getting down. (I've got to post some dancing videos, they are hilarious!)Then she sits down and tells me "OK, so I guess everyone knows I'm a good dancer now!" I lost it, she is so funny!

1 comment:

suemo said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your daughter is HILARIOUS!