Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Today, the kids decorated their pumpkins. Bella has been begging to carve her pumpkin for the past week, but I was putting off the dreaded mess. Well, today I came across the greatest thing ever! It was a decorating kit for you pumpkin, "Potato Head Style". The kit came with assorted face parts and you just stick them right into the pumpkin...genius. No mess!! They turned out so cute! Here are the kids posing with their pumpkins.

Please excuse Bella's hair, this was after school and sometimes it's just not worth the fight. She's been fighting me over the bows. She says she can't wait to be a teenager, because then she doesn't have to wear bows. The adorable bows she leaves the house with in the morning seem to be "lost" everyday when I pick her up from school. She's underestimating me...I'll just buy more.

Marshall was so proud and excited to be a part of a big kid activity. I think he yelled "pu-kin" about 500 times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! You have to pass on where you got the pumpkin decorating kit.