Monday, October 27, 2008

Flower Girl

Bella was a flower girl in a wedding recently. I was a little nervous for her, I thought she might get a little scared in front of everyone or simply refuse to do it. I had to think hard and explain her duties so she could best understand. I told her there was another flower girl (adorable little Alex), but she was really young. So Bella was kind of the "boss" of the flower girls. Oh, and there was a big Polly Pocket toy waiting at the reception.
This was perfect. She was so calm and ready. She held the little girl's hand all the way down the aisle. We had some friends that were sitting in the back and overheard Bella talking to the little flower girl under her breath, and it went something like this..."You've got to throw the flowers! Don't be lazy!" Wow what direction! She's ALL business! I'm a little scared of my 4 year old daughter.
Here she is sporting the "Cool" flower girl look.

No comments: